The Chambers, 13 Police Street, Manchester, M2 7LQ
Please view a list of our courses below. If you would like to request a custom course for your sector or to train members of your team, please contact us for pricing.
Red Cow Academy
Red Cow Academy
Red Cow Academy
Red Cow Academy
Red Cow Academy
Red Cow Academy
Red Cow Academy
Red Cow Academy
No event found!
Frequently Asked Questions
Each of our SEO courses are carefully tailored to suit different levels of experience and different areas of SEO, making each one unique. As a result, we have a course that will be suited to your desired outcomes, whether that be learning a new skill through an SEO course for beginners, building upon your current knowledge or specialising in a particular area of SEO, such as local SEO. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, our course leaders won’t just teach you about SEO, but will provide you with the practical skills needed to actually put what you have learnt into practice.
From SEO Masterclasses covering the fundamentals of search engine optimisation in a course, to local SEO, industry specific and one to one training, each course will offer a unique set of skills aligning with the strategies needed for that particular area of SEO. More information about each of the courses specifically is available on the individual course pages, although we can give you an insight into what you can expect overall from your SEO marketing course with Red Cow Academy in Manchester!
When you first arrive at our Manchester city-centre offices, we will introduce ourselves and find out what everyone is hoping to achieve from the course. We are just a short walk from Manchester’s major train stations and tram stops, so you won’t struggle to get to us. We offer free refreshments all day, as well as a free print from our draught beer tap if you fancy it!
All of our SEO classes are run in small groups of no more than 4 people (aside from our separate large group training), so you can ask any questions you might have and learn practical skills in a relaxed and comfortable environment. We are strong believers that more informal learning environments are the most effective, so we certainly won’t be lecturing at you all day! Our priority is making sure you truly understand what we are teaching, which we work hard to achieve by creating a unique learning environment.
Our SEO courses are designed to help people learn best practice, as unfortunately there are too many con artists within the sector, so we are here to inform people how SEO should be done in a relaxed and fun environment. We are all about helping people to develop a much better understanding of their chosen SEO topic, as well as making sure you enjoy the day. Overall, following our search engine optimisation courses, you will leave feeling more confident in how to grow the online presence of a business.
To find out how our SEO courses in Manchester could help you or your business, contact us today and one of our experts will be more than happy to help!
Yes they are! Throughout the day, you will have free refreshments including a selection of teas, Nespresso coffees, biscuits, snacks and even a free beer from our draught pump at the end of the day if you’d like it. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know and we can make arrangements for you.
All of our SEO courses will be led by Kelly White and Stephen McCance, the founders of Red Cow Media, the award-winning digital marketing agency in Manchester. Having worked with some of the biggest businesses both in the UK and internationally (which our testimonials confirm), they have unparalleled knowledge and experience of the industry. Their passion for digital marketing and SEO is what motivates them to run our courses, helping others to learn about this exciting and diverse industry.
Taking a business centric approach to digital marketing is what makes Red Cow Media different, helping to achieve real results and growth for clients. Kelly and Stephen are now passing on their knowledge to help people achieve just that as leaders of our SEO courses.
Completing an SEO course provides so many transferable skills to help you grow the online visibility of a business, which in turn leads to many benefits to help you progress in your career or expand your company. No matter your reasons for completing an SEO course, there are plenty of benefits:
• Increase Your Industry Value – choosing to learn an additional skill through an search engine optimisation course will add value to any business, meaning you will be able to negotiate higher salaries. You will be able to progress in your career and potentially venture into a new area of the business without starting from scratch.
• Make Your CV Stand Out – when you choose to complete an SEO course, it will show potential employers that you are keen to learn and that you prioritise personal development, to set you apart from other candidates applying for jobs. When it comes to interviews, you can confidently discuss what you have learnt as a result of our teaching style, as well as highlighting your areas of interest that you would like to develop within the role.
• Develop New Skills – completing an SEO marketing course is the perfect opportunity to learn a new skill, whether you are wanting to offer more in your current role or you are interested in a career change.
• Cost Effective Option For Businesses – for businesses who cannot afford to pay for SEO on a monthly basis, having employees from your marketing department take our SEO classes is a more cost effective option.
When you choose Red Cow Academy for your SEO course in Manchester, there are additional benefits:
• Course Leaders with 25 Years Experience – the leaders of our SEO courses are industry experts and the founders of the award-winning digital marketing agency Red Cow Media. Kelly and Stephen have an exceptional amount of experience which they are sharing through our courses. If you want to contact our leaders individually to find out more, they will be more than happy to help!
• Modern Offices in Manchester City Centre – all of our SEO courses are run from our modern offices in Manchester, that are easy to access through public transport. We find that in-person learning is far more effective and productive than courses completed online.
• Fun and Relaxed Learning Environment – alongside our priority of helping you to learn a new skill and feel more confident, we make sure that you feel relaxed and enjoy the day. There are never any intense question and answer sessions, just an enjoyable learning environment without any judgement!
• Free Beer and Refreshments – free refreshments and a beer at the end of our SEO course, need we say more?
Yes, you will receive a certificate for completing the course, signed by our founders and the leaders of the course.
SEO is a very diverse industry with many different sectors, so we have split up our courses to make sure that each key discipline is explored fully. If you are unsure which area you want to learn more about, we will briefly introduce our SEO marketing courses to help you make the right decision! Alternatively, contact us and our team will be more than happy to talk you through the different options.
Firstly, we have our SEO Masterclass, designed to teach the fundamentals of search engine optimisation for beginners. No knowledge is required to take this course, as we will help you to gain an understanding of essential SEO elements that you will be able to put into practice. This includes both off-page and on-page optimisations, keyword research, competitor analysis and how to measure results. Our SEO Masterclass is a course well suited to individuals looking to learn more, or marketing professionals who want to expand their skill set. Full course materials will be provided on the day for you to take away!
We also run local SEO courses, to teach people how to improve the local visibility of a business. This includes how to rank well on Google Maps, local organic listings and local citations. A basic understanding of SEO is required for this course, so we would recommend taking the SEO Masterclass course initially if you are new to the industry. This is well suited to local businesses either looking to do their own SEO, or to know what to look out for when appointing an agency.
Industry specific SEO courses are also available, as the strategies required vary quite significantly depending on the business sector that you work in. If you are looking for skills more specific to a particular industry, such as fashion and ecommerce, solicitors and accountants or hospitality, we can help to develop your skills or the skills of a team member to drive real results for your business.
We regularly update the SEO classes that we offer depending on what people are looking for, so if you are interested in specific one-on-one training in a particular area, contact us and our leaders will do everything they can to accommodate you!
Each of our SEO courses have a slightly different structure, however each of them are split into topics which are then introduced in an order that you would replicate when actually doing SEO. For example, firstly introducing keyword research which can then be used to inform your choices when creating the on-page.
We also never have a formal question and answer session, as we welcome and encourage questions at any time throughout the course to make sure everything is clear at the time. We won’t progress until everyone has a clear understanding of the topic we are working on. Additionally, if you have any questions specific to a particular website or your own website, then that is no problem at all and we would be more than happy to help and use it as an example.
The cost of our search engine optimisation courses in Manchester differ depending on the technicality of the course and also the length of the course (a full day or half day). Our prices start at £249 for a half day course, which includes course materials for you to take away, free refreshments all day, small group sizes and the knowledge and experience of our course leaders who have worked in the industry for 25 years. All of our SEO courses are clear and engaging, so you gain a true understanding of the topic.
Whether you are wanting to start a new career or expand your current skill set, completing an SEO marketing course is a great way to do so. If you want to find out more about our SEO courses or have any questions at all, contact us today.